How a Beta Program Can Help You Crush Your Next Launch
On this episode of the podcast, we’re talking about how a beta program can help you crush your next launch. It can also help you gauge interest for your program, give you invaluable feedback (and testimonials), and also boost your confidence when you go to launch the full version. If it doesn’t go as well as expected, that’s okay too because the feedback you get will help you know what to do differently next time.
Think of a beta program as a scaled down, quick to implement version of a new program idea that you have. It can also be a relaunch of a redesigned program that you’ve used in the past that may need an update. A beta program is great because it allows you to test and tweak the program before going all in. It’s a great way to dip your toe in the water without jumping in with both feet.
We’re diving into the benefits of beta testing and how it all works, so you’ll know exactly what to do.
In this episode, we cover…
- The benefits of beta testing your programs
- How to use imperfections to your advantage
- Validating your ideas – Testing before going all in!
- Turning beta testing into revenue
- Getting to know your clients better through testing/feedback
- Finding weaknesses in your information and where clients might need more support
- Getting testimonials for the next time you launch
Whether you’re getting ready to launch new program, or you want a roadmap for how to use a beta program in your business, be sure to listen to this episode.
My co-host, Karen Pattock, has put together a fantastic free resource for you called the 10 Step Beta Program Mapping Workbook.
You can grab it by clicking on the image below.
Let us know what you think! Have questions?
We’d love to connect with you over on our podcast Facebook page here.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: