How to Use Blog Post Roundups to Build Your Brand and Your Email List
If you want to reach a lot of people and get an influx of people reading your blog while also growing your email list, hosting a blog post roundup is one of the easiest ways to do it.
In this episode of The Wellness Business Podcast, we’re sharing how to create and use blog post roundups to build your brand, reach, and email list. The great thing about these types of blog posts is that it benefits everyone involved: you, your collaborators, and the readers.
During the week that my recent blog post roundup went live, my website traffic increased by 117% and I had a big boost in opt-ins! I’m sharing the scoop with you, so you know exactly how to do it too.
In this episode, you’ll learn our 3-step process for creating captivating blog post roundups, plus…
- How to use blog post roundups to be seen as a leader and influencer in your niche
- How to decide on a topic that your audience will actually be interested in
- What to include in your roundup and how to structure it, (we have some juicy examples for you too!)
- How to find and choose the perfect contributors who will resonate with your audience
- What you need to do to get as many eyes on your post as possible
If you’re interested in learning how to use this powerful marketing asset for your blog to get more email subscribers, social media followers, and Facebook group members, this episode is a must-listen!
Plus, be sure to grab your 2 Expert Blog Roundup Email Invitation Templates so you can master your roundup collaboration outreach!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Links mentioned on the show:
Links to Resources: