How to Get Your Blog to Rank Higher in Google
If you have a blog (or you plan to start one), you may be wondering how to get your blog to rank higher in Google search results so you can get more eyes on your content (without spending a dime on ads).
Blogging can be a great way to become known for what you do, position yourself as an expert, and grow your email list. Getting free traffic to your blog is one great way to boost your exposure and influence.
Sounds good, but how does it work? This is where SEO (Search Engine Optimization) comes in.
SEO can feel a bit confusing at first, but our awesome guest, Elan Zusman from Zigi Media, walks us through some important basics, and makes it really easy to understand (thank goodness!)
In this episode we talk about…
- What SEO is and how important it is for driving traffic to your website
- How to integrate SEO practices into your blog posts
- Free SEO tools to help you get started
- What keywords are and how to use them
- Figuring out what keywords your audience is searching for
You can listen here on the website or on your favorite podcast app (Apple Podcasts for iOS, and Stitcher or GooglePlay for Android). Just search for “The Wellness Business Podcast” and click subscribe, so you get a new episode every week.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: