How to Use Your Blog to Get New Leads and Clients
Using your blog to get new leads and clients may be easier than you think, and on this episode of the podcast, we’re sharing exactly how to do it.
Resonating with your website visitors is important, and your blog can reassure a potential client that you’re the right fit for them, and prompt them to find out more about you. You’ll learn how this all works as Karen and I break it down for you step-by-step. This will be perfect for you if you already have a blog, or if you’re thinking about starting one.
In this episode we cover…
- How to blog about topics that will resonate with your ideal client
- Growing your email list through your blog
- Tying in freebies and opt-ins to your blog posts
- Promoting your blog posts to get more eyes on your website
- Speaking to your ideal client
You’ll discover some of the best ways to use your blog as a business-building tool.
I’ve made this even easier for you with a free guide called “How to Use Your Blog to Boost Visibility and Build Your Business.”
Grab your copy below!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: