5 Simple Ways to Boost Engagement in Your Facebook Group
Facebook groups are still a powerful marketing tool for your wellness business in 2020. One question I get asked a lot is how to get more engagement and interaction from group members. I love Facebook groups as a business-building tool, and I’ve been using them for over 8 years now.
In this episode, we’re sharing 5 ways to boost engagement in your Facebook group, and once you put these strategies into place, you will see an increase of interaction and conversations.
- What you must know before you start your group (or what to change right away)
- The top reason why groups fizzle out
- The most important thing to pin to the top of your group
- The best way to breathe new life into your group AND continue to grow it
- Examples of questions to ask before you approve new members
If you have been wondering how you can boost the engagement in your Facebook group, this episode is for you!
Plus, be sure to check out my free checklist, 10 Ways to Boost Engagement in Your Facebook Group.
Get Kathleen’s DFY Menu Planning Challenge for 25% off through 9/17/2020. Use code: MENU2020 when you check out.
Links to Resources: