Behind the Scenes of My Recent Webinar Launch
If you’ve done any webinars yet, or if you plan to do them, you know there are a lot of moving parts, so in this episode I’m giving you a behind-the-scenes look of my recent webinar launch in hopes that it will help you.
Not everything went as planned or as expected, so you’ll be able to find out what went well, and what didn’t go well, so you can apply these lessons to your next webinar (or program) launch.
- How I filled my webinar (what promotion strategies I used) with over 700 registrants
- How long I promoted it and how many emails were sent
- Results from the webinar
- What did not go nearly as well as planned
- What valuable lessons I learned for next time
- How my Facebook ads went and who I targeted
- What lesson I almost learned the hard way (that would have cut my sales in half)
Hit play to learn all about the good, the bad, and the ugly of my recent webinar launch!
Links/Resources mentioned on the show:
Links to Resources: