7 Ways to Market Your Health Coach Holiday Promotion
If you have plans to offer something special for your audience during the holidays, you may be wondering how you can market it to generate sales and help as many people as possible. Well, my friend, I’ve got ya covered!
Something important to note is that you’ll have more success with your promotions when you show up consistently on social media and in people’s inboxes for at least 30 days before you share any paid offers (rather than only showing up when you have something to promote because that doesn’t work well at all – people need to get to know you and trust you first). Ideally, you want to always be consistent with showing up to share helpful tips, hacks and insights with your followers and subscribers, so they get to see you as a reliable resource they can count on.
Okay, let’s move on to the good stuff…
Here are 7 Ways to Market Your Holiday or New Year Promotion for Your Health Coaching Business
Remember to include how your offer will help them at this particular time of year (what challenges/struggles do you know they will be facing in the coming weeks and how will your program benefit them)?
- Email your subscribers to share your special offer (send 5-7 emails over 5-7 days and send at least 2 emails on the last day).
- Share about your holiday promotion everywhere you are on social media, including video – livestreams, stories, and Reels
- Include static image posts for social media including, testimonials, client success stories, a sneak peek or behind the scenes of your program (a short video tour of the content if it’s an online program)
- Host a free workshop and promote your holiday offer at the end
- Run a free 5-7-day challenge, and invite attendees to your paid program at the end
- Invite your Facebook group members – do a livestream in your group where you showcase how your offer will help them, and open it up for Q and A, so you can address any confusion or objections they may have
- Run Facebook ads to your warm audience (your Facebook page followers, for example) if you have at least 1,000 followers, so more of your followers see your post. You can set a budget as low as $10 – 20 a day for this.
And here is one BONUS strategy you can use:
Ask a couple of colleagues (who are in a complimentary space) and/or friends to share the offer with their followers (do this sparingly and don’t ask the same friends over and over again). If applicable, let them know you will be happy to promote something of theirs in the future to return the favor.
You don’t need to us all of these strategies of courses, so choose what makes the most sense for you at this time. Once you have chosen your strategies, map out the the ones you will put into place and set deadlines and a time frame for each one. How long will your special offer or promotion be available for your audience? If you aren’t sure, 5 – 7 days is a general guideline. Keep in mind that most of your sales will come in on the very last day since people often wait until the last minute to purchase.
You’ve got this! I can’t wait to hear how it goes!