Takeaways from Social Media Marketing World 2020
One of my favorite annual conferences to attend is Social Media Marketing World, which is held in beautiful San Diego. One of the goals of attending the event is to bring back a few nuggets of awesome takeaways for you.
We want to learn things we can take back and implement, and we like to learn about updates and strategies that we can share with you too.
In this episode, we’re sharing a few of our top takeaways from the event, including:
- Why live video is no longer optional if you want to connect with your ideal clients and build trust (since most people are still not doing live video, this is your chance to stand out)
- Tips on where to start with live video to get practice and build your confidence
- The #1 thing you have to do for your audience to connect with you and feel compelled to take the next step
- The top reasons why you aren’t getting engagement on social media (this was an awesome dose of tough love that we appreciated)
- How to grab the attention of your followers, so they stop scrolling to check out what you have to say or share
- What to do BEFORE you post anything on social media (ask yourself this one question)
There are so many ways to leverage social media to grow your wellness business, so if you’re wanting to learn more about the best social media strategies to implement in your business right now, you’re going to love this episode.