Ask Us Anything: Karen and Kathleen Answer Your Questions
We’re back with another Ask Us Anything episode, where we are answering your questions about Facebook groups vs Facebook pages and live vs recorded video.
If you’re wondering if you should have a Facebook page or a Facebook group (or both) and you are wondering if you should be doing live or recorded video on social media, you will get a ton of clarity by tuning in.
Here are the two great questions we are answering:
“Should I do away with my FB page and start a FB group instead?
I have a FB page for my wellness business, but it doesn’t get much reach.
Should I do away with the page and encourage people to join the group?”
“I’ve been told that it’s better to do live video for organic reach, but I’ve also learned that the vast majority of the views will be on the replay. So, what is the benefit of doing live video vs recorded video?”
Have you been asking yourself these same questions?
Here’s what we’re covering:
- Should you abandon your Facebook page if you have a group?
- How to use your Facebook page to grow your group
- How to get more people showing up for your livestreams
- The most budget-friendly way to run Facebook ads to grow your group and get more eyes on your page
- Is it best to do live or recorded video right now?
Tune in to find out the most up-to-date tips and strategies on these topics.
Links to Resources: