Case Study: How Sandy 4x’d Her Client Base This Year
This episode is all about how one wellness business owner grew her business by 4x this year. As we’ve mentioned in episodes before, workshops are an amazing way to find your ideal client and turn them into a paying client. Have you begun utilizing them? This week we are continuing that conversation with Sandy Nannen, who 4x’d her client base in her wellness businesses in only a few months through the use of workshops.
Sandy is breaking down how she used workshops to dramatically grow her wellness business and finally nail down who her ideal client was. If you are looking to grow your client base, then this episode is one you won’t want to miss!
In this episode we talk about…
- What Sandy’s business looked like before she started doing workshops and how it looks now
- Finding locations to host workshops
- How Sandy got over her fear of public speaking
- What Sandy does to run her workshops and what her typical workshop looks like
- How workshops 4x’d Sandy’s business and also brought her ideal, quality clients
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Other episodes referred to on the podcast:
Links to resources:
Karen’s done-for-you wellness workshops – Use code: PODCAST25 to save 25%