Want to Have More Transformational Topics to Cover With Your Clients?
Now You Can Expand Your Coaching “Toolbox” So You Can Confidently Serve Your Clients Longer
Dear Health Coach,
I’m Kathleen LeGrys, and as a fellow health coach (and now mentor to thousands of wellness entrepreneurs), I have faced some of the same challenges you’re likely facing right now.
Tell me if you’ve ever been here…
- You’ve been working with a client for several months.
- You love working with them and they’re really happy with their results.
- But you see “the end” quickly approaching.
- They’re nearly 6 months into your 6-month program.
I know that you care deeply about your coaching clients and want to deliver them the best possible coaching experience.
And I know how frustrating it can be to try to reinvent the wheel with crafting your own sessions.
In my flagship program Coach With Confidence, I provide you with 12 comprehensive coaching sessions. Each one with simple action steps to help your clients live healthier lives.
If you work with clients for 12 sessions on average and increase it to 15, you can make 25% more revenue… while saving time, money and energy on marketing efforts.
Today, I want to talk to you about 3 more sessions that you can add to your coaching programs in an organized and systematic way. By doing so, you’ll be able to serve each client more deeply (while moving towards your business goals).
PLUS, If you’d like to launch a membership site, having a wide selection of topics is critical to keep people coming back month after month.
Here’s a Recap of What You Get:
As you can see, there’s a lot of incredible value jam-packed into this program.
- A systematized approach for helping clients balance blood sugar, understand food sensitivities and better deal with emotional eating (a $300 value)
- A customizable food-mood journal that you can give to your clients for the emotional eating topic (a $40 value).
- The confidence that you’re ready to help clients on a deeper level (priceless).
“Okay, Kathleen… This Sounds Awesome. But What’s the Price???”
All together, this program is a total value of $340.