Afraid of Running Out of Topics to Cover With Your Clients?
Now You Can Expand Your Coaching “Toolbox” So You Can Confidently Serve Your Clients Longer
Dear Health Coach,
I’m Kathleen LeGrys, and as a fellow health coach (and now mentor to thousands of wellness entrepreneurs), I have faced some of the same challenges you’re likely facing right now.
Tell me if you’ve ever been here…
- You’ve been working with a client for several months.
- You love working with them and they’re really happy with their results.
- But you see “the end” quickly approaching.
- They’re nearly 6 months into your 6-month program.
You would like to sign your client up for another few sessions of coaching… but you don’t know what you else you could cover with them to keep their momentum going.
You don’t want to lose them as a client… but you don’t want to show up to your sessions just “winging it” and feeling unsure of how to help them.
Unfortunately, this lack of confidence comes with a cost…
Fact: It Is 5-25x More Expensive to Get a New Client Than It Is to Keep An Existing One
Every time you don’t renew a client who would benefit from more time working with you, you’re back to square one.
You now have to find a way to fill that slot.
If you’re a highly in-demand coach, you might just need to announce that you have an opening in your schedule and offer a free consultation.
But is that “free consultation” really free to you?
If you charge $100 an hour for your time and energy as a coach, every hour that you give away for free costs you $100.
If it takes you 3 free consultations to land a single client, that means that you’re spending $300 of your coaching time to land just ONE client.
On the other hand, renewing an existing client is the closest thing to “free money” that there is.
Yes, you will need to keep showing up to the sessions and delivering an amazing experience to them.
But you won’t need to spend hundreds of dollars in time or energy to make the sale.
Ultimately, you’re left with 2 choices…
- Keep a “ceiling” on how many sessions you can work with clients… wasting hundreds (or thousands) of dollars each year to make up for client turnover.OR
- Sign clients up so you can boost your bottom line… hoping you can figure out what to cover with them when the times comes.
But there IS another way…
What If You Had a Simple and Easy Way to Deliver an Extra 3 (Or More) High-Value Sessions to Each of Your Clients?
I know that you care deeply about your coaching clients and want to deliver them the best possible coaching experience.
And I know how frustrating it can be to try to reinvent the wheel with crafting your own sessions.
In my flagship program Coach With Confidence, I provide you with 12 comprehensive coaching sessions. Each one with simple action steps to help your clients live healthier lives.
If you work with clients for 12 sessions on average and increase it to 15, you can make 25% more revenue… while saving time, money and energy on marketing efforts.
Today, I want to talk to you about 3 more sessions that you can add to your coaching programs in an organized and systematic way. By doing so, you’ll be able to serve each client more deeply (while moving towards your business goals).
PLUS, If you’d like to launch a membership site, having a wide selection of topics is critical to keep people coming back month after month.
Here are the 3 session topics covered:
1. Gratitude and Intentions
- Help your clients to avoid perfectionism and become more resilient to setbacks.
- Dive deeper into goal-setting conversations so you can help your clients not only reach their health goals, but also to live happier and more fulfilling lives.
- Includes a Gratitude Journal that you can give to your clients so they can quickly and easily put this lesson into practice. And just like everything else in this program, the Gratitude Journal is 100% customizable.
2. Gut Health
- Why gut health is more than just the absence of digestive symptoms or diseases… and how the gut plays a major role in general health.
- Help your clients to understand what foods to eat more of and what foods to eat less of to support gut healing.
- Be able to teach essential information about digestive health (while staying away confusing scientific jargon).
- Have answers to your client’s common questions about leaky gut (intestinal permeability), probiotics vs prebiotics, and more.
3. Hormones and Menopause
- What early signs of menopause to look out for and how menopause can negatively impact your health.
- How hormonal changes can make weight gain more likely (and what to do about it).
- 8 natural health habits for managing menopause symptoms.
- What herbs or supplements your clients may want to discuss with their doctor.
Coach More Confidently and More Profitably
Here’s how this package can help you grow your business:
- Support your clients with the latest hot topics that they’re eager to learn more about so you can retain clients longer, get more referrals, and spend less time and money trying to drum up new business.
- Just like Coach with Confidence, each session is laid out in a clear and concise format that is easy to customize and brand as your own.
- Have “grab and go” lessons that you can apply to any coaching format. You’re not limited to using these lessons only with your 1-on-1 clients. You can also use them for one-to-many programs such as online membership sites or workshops (allowing you to earn more per hour).
- Be confident knowing that if your clients bring these topics up, you’ll be prepared to deviate from your lesson plan to give them the support they need.
But That’s Not All…
By being able to work with clients more deeply on topics that are in high demand for your niche, your services will become even more valuable… allowing you to charge more over time. If you see clients for 10 hours each week and raise your rates by just $10/hour, that’s another $5,000 per year.
30-Day 100% Risk Free Guarantee
If you take action and start using these 3 lessons with your clients, I know you’ll be thrilled BUT I do offer a risk-free money-back a just in case. No worries!
Here’s a Recap of What You Get:
As you can see, there’s a lot of incredible value jam-packed into this program.
- A systematized approach for helping clients practice gratitude, set intentions, support gut healing, and navigate hormonal changes (a $300 value)
- Customizable gratitude journal that you can give to your clients as soon as TODAY (a $40 value).
- The confidence that you’re ready to help clients on a deeper level (priceless).
“Okay, Kathleen… This Sounds Awesome. But What’s the Price???”
All together, this program is a total value of $340.