In this episode, Karen and Kathleen reveal ten invaluable hacks for doubling your productivity and skyrocketing your results. Staying productive in your business can be a struggle, so these 10 hacks will give you more clarity and direction, and help you build momentum.
- Start with a 30 day plan and break it up into weekly goals.
- Know the number of hours you plan to work each week, but also know your boundaries.
- Be aware of other people’s agendas (and focus on yours instead)
- Tiny progress each day, week and month results in big wins.
- Skip the bells and whistles until you have a solid working model.
- Get an accountability partner that will hold you accountable.
- Get away from the house to work in two hour blocks, with no distractions.
- Don’t do anything else, until you complete the 1 big thing each day that moves your business forward.
- Use Single focus instead of multitasking
- Set expectations that are obtainable rather than focusing on a big end goal.
There are three main reasons why businesses can start off on a rocky road.
- Grandiose ideas of what your business will be, with no real action plan in place for that to happen.
- Not focusing on the highest priority actions and tasks (that will bring the biggest results)
- Feeling overwhelmed with no real direction
Choose just one hack to focus on and implement this week.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe and listen to The Wellness Business Podcast on your favorite platform!
In this episode, Karen and Kathleen chat with Angie Jones, of Healthy Angie about how using the Facebook Livestream feature has completely changed her business. Angie discussed her overall strategy, how she prepares, and the added benefits she’s noticed after using Facebook Live.
Angie’s Overall Strategy
- Just do it! Don’t be afraid of going live. Your streams don’t have to be perfect, it’s all about being yourself. Worst case scenario, delete it afterwards!
- Be consistent when it comes to your live streams. Try and find a day or time each week and stick with it.
- Promote it ahead of time. This is when I’ll be live streaming, and this is what I’ll talk about. Promoting it ahead of time lets your followers know when to tune in AND holds you accountable to follow through.
- Don’t worry about how many people join in on the live portion of your video.
- Repurpose the content! That one video can turn into a weekly email, a weekly blog post, and be shared across various social media pages, keeping your business in your customer’s minds.
How to Prepare:
- Know your opening line. You only have a few seconds to capture the attention of a potential customer. Know your opening hook and have it prepared.
- Have an outline nearby to guide you. Place any products or props you want to show in the area ahead of time.
- Don’t rehearse too much, it’s not about being perfect, but about being you!
- Know your closer and your call to action, the ending is just as important as the beginning.,
- Remember your video will have two audiences, the live audience and the replay audience. Make yourself accessible to both.
- Gaining self confidence in who you are and what you stand for.
- Client’s reaching out more often via message or email, they have a better feeling for who Angie is now and are more comfortable reaching out to her.
- Angie’s email list has more than doubled!
Weekly Action Items:
- Download your FREE Facebook Live Stream Checklist.
- Take Angie’s lead and create a live stream for your business this week.