How to Take the Leap to Full Time Health Coaching
If you’re trying to figure out how to take the leap to full time health coaching for your business, this episode will give you some clarity and direction.
Today, we’re talking about finances, numbers, and revenue for your health coaching business. It may not be everyone’s favorite topic, but it’s a very important one to discuss! A lot of coaches are seeing a lot of their money going out and very little coming in. Are you experiencing the same thing? This week, Karen and I sit down with Amber Dugger to talk about how to set yourself up financially to take the leap into full-time health coaching.
Amber is the founder of Budget Alchemy, a holistic system combing personal finance and business cash flow strategies to end the stress and anxiety around numbers. If you want to keep more of your money at the end of the month and have your coaching business become your main source of income, then you’re going to want to stick around!
In this episode we dive into…
- What it looks like to have a profitable health coaching business
- What profit first is and how it can help health coaches starting out
- Cash flow management and how is it different from bookkeeping
- What a purposeful revenue goal is and how it can help you become more profitable
- How to set up a strong financial foundation for your business and transition it to full time
Let us know what you think, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast so you get a brand new episode each week.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: