How to Use Testimonials to Turn Skeptics Into Paying Clients
Would you love to know the formula for how to use testimonials to turn skeptics into paying clients? The good news is that it’s probably easier than you think – even if you haven’t had any coaching clients yet.
Testimonials can be one of the most important things to have on you website. People tend to be skeptical and they want to see success stories, so they can imagine themselves having the same outcome! Testimonials help build your reputation, and let people see you as a trusted resource and expert.
In this episode, Karen and I go over the ins and outs of creating a thorough and successful testimonials page to help grow your business and acquire more clients.
Here’s what we’re covering…
- Why testimonials are so important to the success of your business
- How to ask for a testimonial without feeling awkward
- What to do with a testimonial once you have it
- How to use a testimonial to attract clients and grow your business
- 3 alternatives to getting testimonials even if you’ve never had a paying client
You’ll discover exactly how to get testimonials and how to use them to attract new leads and clients.
Be sure to grab the free guide below which will make this a breeze!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: