Best of: How to Launch a Beta Program (Part 2)
If you want to build excitement for your coaching program while you also get feedback and testimonials for the next time you launch it, testing it with a beta launch is a great way to go.
A beta program allows you to see if your offer and program resonates with your audience, and you get to test the program content, the delivery method and also the results people are getting. You will use the feedback you receive to make your program even better for next time.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Ten specific steps to beta test your first program
- The magic number of beta testers to have in your group
- What metrics to measure for success
- How to get specific feedback from participants
- Strategies for offering support to beta testers
If you plan to launch any type of coaching program, be sure to listen to this episode.