How to Launch a Successful Wellness Podcast
If you’ve been tossing around the idea of launching a podcast for your wellness business or if you already have one, this episode is full of strategies to help you build an audience and increase your listeners and subscribers.
We know what it’s like to create a podcast from scratch, so we’re taking you behind the scenes to show you exactly what we did to get 10,000 podcast downloads in our first 30 days! This put us in the top 10% for podcast downloads, so we were beyond excited to reach that many people so quickly.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How the Wellness Business Podcast started
- 3 Critical considerations to review before launching a podcast
- The 3 Phase Launch Strategy for podcasts: Prelaunch, post launch, and ongoing
- How to leverage your email list, connections, relationships, and social media followers to increase your listenership
- Action items to take if you decide to launch your own podcast
Here are some considerations we shared in the episode (there are a lot more). Take some time to review each consideration and listen as we discuss each one and share some of our top resources to make starting a podcast easier for you.
- Consideration #1: Know your niche and know what they want.
- Consideration #2: Pick a podcast name that clearly defines who you are and what you offer.
- Consideration #3: Use a logo and artwork that clearly represents your podcast.
Get ready to check “figure out how to start a podcast” off your 2019 goal list and be sure to let us know what you think about this episode!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Podcast Buddy – Podcast Editing Service
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.