Launching a Successful Challenge or Training Series
If you want to launch a challenge or video training series, this episode gives you the exact steps to make it successful. A few months ago, we created a 5-day live training series as a way to promote our Wellness Business Insider’s Club. We’re giving you an inside look at how we promoted and filled our live training series (with over 1,100 people) which led to our paid program.
We’re breaking it all down for you to share exactly what we did and how we did it, so you can model this in your business for your next launch or promotion.
We’re sharing how we:
- Promoted the training series to get 1,100 people registered
- Added giveaways and prizes to make it fun
- Kept engagement high in the Facebook group
- Decided on what bonuses to include to add urgency to our paid offer
- Promoted our paid program that exceeded our goals
- Used a Facebook “Watch Party” to boost engagement and sales
- Had a blast along the way
Plus, some additional strategies we used to help make our launch a huge success.
Listen in to see how you can implement some of this in your business!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.