Is it Better to Do Live Video on Your Facebook Page or in Your Facebook Group?
If you've been wondering if it’s better to do live video on your Facebook page or in your Facebook group, it’s a great question.
You are probably aware that video is a great way to engage with your audience and attract new clients, but it can be a quandary to try to decide where and how often to go live.
Going live on your Facebook page and in your group are both beneficial, and in this episode, we're sharing what works for us and we give you examples of what you can do too to simplify things.
In this episode, we’re covering:
- The top benefits of going live on your Facebook page vs. in your group
- What type of topics to cover on your page and what should be kept in your group
- How long each live video should be (time recommendations are different on your page than they are in your group)
- Important factors to consider when deciding whether you should go live on your page or in your group
- Why you should be consistent with live video even if you just go live in one place
If you’ve been questioning where to focus your live video strategy, this episode will help you figure out what will work for you and your goals. Each format has its benefits, so tune in to find out your best live video strategy to reach the most ideal clients!
Links to Resources:
The Wellness Business Insider's Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you'll love our mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.