How to Get More Engagement in Your Facebook Group
If you’ve wondering how the heck to get more engagement in your Facebook group, this episode is for you. If you’re thinking about starting a Facebook group and want to sidestep mistakes, this is also perfect for you.
Facebook groups can be a phenomenal (and free) way to grow your business, but maybe you have a group that seems to have turned into a ghost town. No fun, right? We’ve been running successful Facebook groups for several years and we’re sharing what we’ve learned along the way to help you build your Facebook group community and increase engagement!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The difference between a Facebook group and a Facebook page
- The importance of being selective with who may join your group
- 5 Tips to help build your Facebook group community
- The value of your Facebook group analytics and how to use them
- How to use different social media platforms to highlight your Facebook group
- Why your Facebook group needs a title and theme that appeals to your ideal client
If you’re looking for ways to boost your Facebook engagement, be sure to tune in!
Grab your FREE Facebook Group Checklist below which has 18 tips for running a successful group.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.