The Power or Niching Down and Landing a 5-Figure Contract
If you’re still wondering if choosing a niche is important, this episode will give you the answer.
Our guest, Mark Mohammadpour, shares the power of niching down and how it led him to a 5-figure corporate wellness contract where he gets to work with his ideal clients and grow a business he loves.
We have known Mark for a while because he has been a member of our Wellness Business Accelerator program. He is a massive action taker and he’s always willing to try new things, so we wanted to have him on the show to share what’s possible in your business when you have a plan, and you implement a few simple strategies consistently.
During this interview, Mark shares how he:
- Incorporates a very unique style of delivering his free and paid workshops that helps him stand out (in a big and fun way)
- Niched down to serve a niche he is passionate about (public relations professionals) and his business skyrocketed
- Has been invited to speak at local and national events
- Has adapted his business due to the pandemic, while people shifted to working at home
- Tapped into his existing network of people to help grow his business
- Overcame some mindset shifts about pricing his programs (spoiler alert: He has increased his rates from 3 to 5 figures)
As you’ll hear, when Mark nailed his niche, his business skyrocketed.
If you want to learn the step-by-step process to choosing and implementing a niche that will help you stand out and attract your dream clients, join the Wellness Business Accelerator!
Join the Wellness Business Accelerator (doors are open through Feb 20, 2021)
Links to Resources: