The Secrets To Outsourcing Even If You’re On A Tight Budget
There’s a lot to juggle in your health coaching business, and it’s great to know the secrets to outsourcing on a budget. If you have limited funds for expenses, every dollar counts.
On this episode of the podcast, Karen and I give you the tools you need to outsource tasks for your business even if you’re on a tight budget. You’ll learn how to create a support system to help manage and balance your business without getting overwhelmed in the process. Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should!
Karen and I share why its important to outsource, what to outsource, where to find the right person, and some best practices for hiring good help. Outsourcing allows you to work fewer hours and focus on the tasks you enjoy, and that will bring in more revenue.
In this episode we talk about…
- What outsourcing is and why it’s important for your business
- Step by step screening process for hiring
- How to provide the right information to make sure your task is completed properly
- The value of off loading menial tasks so you can generate revenue
- Asking yourself: Is this the best use of my time or should I be delegating?
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
For web design:
Don’t forget to download this week’s free guide: HOW TO USE THE POWER OF FACEBOOK GROUPS TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS