How to Use Pinterest to Market Your Health Coaching Business
This week’s episode of The Wellness Business Podcast is all about how to use Pinterest to market your health coaching business. Pinterest is a place where users go to search out ideas, topics, motivations, dreams, or whatever else they’re looking to discover. This makes it such a great tool for health coaches to generate leads and attract people who are interested in what you have to offer.
We’re excited to have Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media on the podcast to teach you the basics of Pinterest and how to get started posting your own pins. Kate teaches business owners easy-to-implement marketing strategies that are actionable to help them move forward instead of feeling overwhelmed. If you’ve ever thought about implementing Pinterest as a business strategy, this is the episode for you!
In this episode we’re diving into…
- Why Pinterest is relevant for health coaches and wellness professionals
- How Pinterest is different from other social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram (this is really good news for you!)
- Increasing your reach on Pinterest using images and keywords
- The best image format and sizes to use on Pinterest
- Driving traffic to your website through Pinterest
- Apps and tools to help optimize your Pinterest experience
This episode is chock full of helpful tips and golden nuggets you can implement right away!
Plus, Kate is giving you her Free Guide, Ultimate Pinterest Planner, to help take your Pinterest marketing to the next level.
Enjoy the episode!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: