No matter what 2017 looked like for you, this is your chance to plan a profitable year for your health coaching business. I love the new year because it feels like a clean slate – a fresh start!
On this episode of the podcast, Karen and I discuss the secrets behind planning a profitable year for your wellness business! The more intentional you are with your planning now, the smoother things will go for you. We suggest listening to this episode, downloading Kathleen’s free workbook, The Profitable Business Planning Workbook and then listening again as you work through the planning stages.
When planning, you want to have a snapshot of where you currently are (your past year in review) and where you want to go (your realistic but solid goals for the future). With those two cornerstones in your mind you can then begin to set the course for yourself by mapping out how you will get from Point A to Point B!
In this episode we talk about…
- The 4 Simple Steps To Follow When Planning
- Setting Your ‘Non-Negotiables’ for the Upcoming Year
- What You Should Be Planning Out in Detail and Why
- The 4 Categories to Focus on Each Month that can completely TRANSFORM your business
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Be sure to check out The 12 Week (Year) Book
Don’t forget to download this week’s free guide: The Profitable Business Planning Workbook
Other episodes mentioned today:
Subscribe and listen to The Wellness Business Podcast on your favorite platform!
In this episode, Karen and Kathleen chat with Angie Jones, of Healthy Angie about how using the Facebook Livestream feature has completely changed her business. Angie discussed her overall strategy, how she prepares, and the added benefits she’s noticed after using Facebook Live.
Angie’s Overall Strategy
- Just do it! Don’t be afraid of going live. Your streams don’t have to be perfect, it’s all about being yourself. Worst case scenario, delete it afterwards!
- Be consistent when it comes to your live streams. Try and find a day or time each week and stick with it.
- Promote it ahead of time. This is when I’ll be live streaming, and this is what I’ll talk about. Promoting it ahead of time lets your followers know when to tune in AND holds you accountable to follow through.
- Don’t worry about how many people join in on the live portion of your video.
- Repurpose the content! That one video can turn into a weekly email, a weekly blog post, and be shared across various social media pages, keeping your business in your customer’s minds.
How to Prepare:
- Know your opening line. You only have a few seconds to capture the attention of a potential customer. Know your opening hook and have it prepared.
- Have an outline nearby to guide you. Place any products or props you want to show in the area ahead of time.
- Don’t rehearse too much, it’s not about being perfect, but about being you!
- Know your closer and your call to action, the ending is just as important as the beginning.,
- Remember your video will have two audiences, the live audience and the replay audience. Make yourself accessible to both.
- Gaining self confidence in who you are and what you stand for.
- Client’s reaching out more often via message or email, they have a better feeling for who Angie is now and are more comfortable reaching out to her.
- Angie’s email list has more than doubled!
Weekly Action Items:
- Download your FREE Facebook Live Stream Checklist.
- Take Angie’s lead and create a live stream for your business this week.