In this episode, Karen and Kathleen discuss the best way to decide how to price your coaching programs for maximum benefit. Pricing your health programs properly can be an intimidating decision. Tackle this challenging decision and begin pricing your health programs to match the value you offer!
Karen and Kathleen consistently hear 4 main concerns when it comes to figuring out how to price a wellness program fairly while still being profitable:
- Afraid of pricing too high
- Not sure what others are charging
- Not sure what benefits to offer in a program
- Imposter Syndrome
Karen and Kathleen will help you overcome these four main obstacles, plus offer helpful guidance for setting (and updating) your fees. You’ll learn six major factors to take into consideration when pricing your programs, and also discover how to find out what is your ideal clients want in a program.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe and listen to The Wellness Business Podcast on your favorite platform!
In this episode, Karen and Kathleen chat with Angie Jones, of Healthy Angie about how using the Facebook Livestream feature has completely changed her business. Angie discussed her overall strategy, how she prepares, and the added benefits she’s noticed after using Facebook Live.
Angie’s Overall Strategy
- Just do it! Don’t be afraid of going live. Your streams don’t have to be perfect, it’s all about being yourself. Worst case scenario, delete it afterwards!
- Be consistent when it comes to your live streams. Try and find a day or time each week and stick with it.
- Promote it ahead of time. This is when I’ll be live streaming, and this is what I’ll talk about. Promoting it ahead of time lets your followers know when to tune in AND holds you accountable to follow through.
- Don’t worry about how many people join in on the live portion of your video.
- Repurpose the content! That one video can turn into a weekly email, a weekly blog post, and be shared across various social media pages, keeping your business in your customer’s minds.
How to Prepare:
- Know your opening line. You only have a few seconds to capture the attention of a potential customer. Know your opening hook and have it prepared.
- Have an outline nearby to guide you. Place any products or props you want to show in the area ahead of time.
- Don’t rehearse too much, it’s not about being perfect, but about being you!
- Know your closer and your call to action, the ending is just as important as the beginning.,
- Remember your video will have two audiences, the live audience and the replay audience. Make yourself accessible to both.
- Gaining self confidence in who you are and what you stand for.
- Client’s reaching out more often via message or email, they have a better feeling for who Angie is now and are more comfortable reaching out to her.
- Angie’s email list has more than doubled!
Weekly Action Items:
- Download your FREE Facebook Live Stream Checklist.
- Take Angie’s lead and create a live stream for your business this week.