5 Steps to Conquer Procrastination
We ALL procrastinate at times, but you can learn how to turn procrastination into profitable action in your business.
Sometimes, we procrastinate because we feel overwhelmed or we just don’t know where to start. Maybe it’s even a combination of all of these things!
Procrastination can turn into a self-sabotaging habit, but there are ways to disrupt the pattern. On this episode, Karen and I discussing our own personal struggles with procrastination and revealing our tips on how to jump into a pattern of productivity and profitable action.
In this episode we talk about…
- Breaking goals down into small tasks and action steps
- Setting deadlines for yourself and reverse engineering timelines
- Deciding what things to outsource so that you can focus on your strengths
- Taking action even when it’s not perfect or you don’t feel 100% ready
- Having an accountability partner to keep you in check
We think this will help you spring into action if there are any projects you’ve been putting off.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show: