Small Wins Lead to a Successful Wellness Business
Owning your own business is a lot of work, and sometimes we don’t recognize the progress we’re making, but small wins lead to a successful wellness business, over time. It’s easy to feel frustrated when things aren’t happening as quickly as we’d like, so if that’s how you’re feeling right now, this is perfect timing for you!
In this episode you’ll learn strategies on how to ‘small win’ your way to a successful wellness business. No one goes from zero social media followers or clients to ten thousand followers or a full practice overnight. If you’re finding yourself confused or frustrated with building your business, you’re going to love this.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Overcoming the struggles of building your own business
- What it means to have an “All In” or “Not In at All” mindset
- How little quits add up and sabotage your success
- The power of little commitments and building your way to success
- Our 10 Small Win Recommendations (see the list below)
Here are the 10 tips we shared in the episode. Be sure to listen as we explain each one, give examples and share some of our top resources to make it easier for you.
- Pick one or two social media platforms
- Set your work schedule
- Focus on actions that bring clients
- Keep a to-do list and review it the night before
- Be selective of your commitments
- Implement what you learn
- Set goals and deadlines
- Schedule down time to recharge
Enjoy the episode!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast, so you get a brand new episode each week.
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
*Use coupon code: CLEARDESK20 for 20% off your first 3 months of Practice Better
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you love our brand new membership program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.