How to Turn Your Knowledge Into a Profitable Digital Course with Amy Porterfield
If you’ve ever wondered how you can turn your knowledge into a profitable digital program or course, there is no one better to turn to than one of our business mentors, Amy Porterfield. Amy is an online marketing expert and she’s also our go-to person for all things course creation.
You probably realize how important it is right now to have at least part of your wellness business online, and if you want to learn more, you are going to love this episode!
In this episode you’ll discover…
- Why you are already are an expert in your industry and have enough knowledge to create your own digital course right now
- How to determine the perfect amount of digital course content so you don't overwhelm your clients
- The best strategies to overcome your fear of technology and sales that have previously sabotaged your success
- A simple approach to get to the finish line with your course, rather than starting multiple courses but never completing them
- Three digital course types that make program creation simple, (never wonder if you are including too much or too little information ever again)
If you’ve had questions about creating your own digital course, this is the episode for you. Amy is such a wealth of knowledge and you won’t want to miss what she has to say!
Plus, be sure to check out Amy’s quiz, “What’s Your Personal Path to Creating a Profitable Digital Course.” Once you are clear on the type of course you should create you’ll find that things start to fall into place more quickly and the process no longer feels overwhelming or scary.
Links to Resources: