The Year in Review and a Look Ahead
Are you ready for a new year of possibilities? You have the power to decide how you will create opportunities to reach your goals, and we’re excited to be a part of it with you. To ring in the New Year, we decided to have an open conversation and discuss 5 “Year-in-Review” questions and 5 “Year-Ahead” questions of each other, and we recommend you do the same.
This is a bit of a behind-the-scenes look into our lives, what goes on in our business and some things we hope you take away to help you in your business this year.
Here are the questions we answered on this episode. Now it’s your turn!
- What was one of my favorite accomplishments in 2018?
- What are 3 adjectives that best describe last year?
- Did I take some time to celebrate success last year? Give an example.
- What advice would I offer someone else on the basis of a lesson learned this year?
- What’s one thing I was a part of that I will remember for the rest of my life?
- If I could wave a magic wand and master one skill, what would it be? Why?
- How do I want to show up in my business and in my life in 2019?
- What 3 adjectives describe how I want to feel in 2019?
- What one thing am I curious to learn more about (business or personal)?
- What’s your #1 business goal for 2019?
If you’re curious how our year as business owners turned out this year, and what we expect for the year ahead, be sure to tune in!
Resources and Links mentioned on the show:
The Wellness Business Insider’s Club Is Enrolling New Members. Want to Join Us?
If you love the style and format of The Wellness Business Podcast you’ll love our mentorship program Wellness Business Insider’s Club.
Each month you’ll learn one simple strategy that improves your skills as a business owner that results in your business being more profitable. CLICK HERE to get all the details about upcoming lessons.